|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Far Away
2 more days to Christmas!! Yay!But... There's only 2 weeks till school opens and I have no more life. And six months till I'm oooooold! Siyan says: *darnnn *D: *I wanna remain sec 3 ): *i tell you on my 16th birthday i'm gonna hide in my house *and IT'S SOON!!! D: zoe says: *hahahahahaaha! *6/2! *i remember :D Siyan says: *uh uh you better. hehehe but i don't wanna celebrate turning old *you know how OLD 16 sounds? I don't wanna be old! ): I MISS YOUTH CAMP! Dinner last night wasn't dinner without sitting on the bench/hill, or without the wind blowing the food everywhere ): And after dinner there was no awesome time of worship. And after showering there was no mid-night card games to look forward too. But on the bright side, CHRISTMAS! 2 DAYS LEFT! Heaven is the sound of her breathing deep, Lying on my chest, falling fast asleep while I sing And Heaven is the weight of her in my arms, Being there to keep her safe from harm while she dreams / 8:28 AM · |