|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Yesterday Zhang called me
And this is what she asked me:It started out quite normally. "What are the allowed colours for jackets?" "Navy, black-" "Oh black is allowed?" "Yeah." And then it got a little strange and all Zhang-like. "What if it has a terrorist-like hood?" "Hahahah uhhh I think as long you don't have more than 2 stripes and..." "It's not bookable to wear the hood on everywhere right?" "I don't think so..." "And you can't book me for scaring people right?" "Yeah..." Oh she left half-way through school today ): And then I feel so lonely, never wanna be lonely, without yoooouuuuu. Then I had to relay the message on NDP to her earlier, and in reply she tells me she has nut things she wants to show me tomorrow. 10 seconds later she calls me and asks me if I'm Zoe. Hahaha Zhang what would we do without you and your eccentricity (: / 9:15 PM · |