Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Paint me a summer sky

Because common tests are nearing, I've decided it's time to blog. Heh. Fine. Just a little procrastination. No one will read this because I haven't blogged in eons, but I suppose I only have myself to blame. Tsk tsk!

Um. Alright. First off,

Congrads, Colette and Jeanne! You make a fine head and vice-head, I know you do!

And thanks to everyone else who helped! Cullen (having the ego he has) wants a shout-out so here it is: Thanks Ed! :D

Ah, I feel so hypocritical. My sister just walked by and I told her to go concentrate. Heh.

Not looking forward to June ): I foresee much business! No no, as in, busy-ness. Ah well. There will be some good days (:

Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest, chickens in motion tend to cross roads.

I think I'm a little too random as of late. "I try, after all, to model my posts after my thoughts." Haha everyone steals off Ryan's blog nowadays.

I have got to concentrate on studying. First it was msn, so I uninstalled it. Then I started reading again. 2 books this week alone. And it's only Wednesday! So I finished them, then back to studying. And now, I'm blogging! Why can't I study! ):

Have I grown up, or have I grown numb?

/ 9:19 PM ·