Helloooooo world! Oh wow. It's been a month since I blogged.
I can now reiterate the ever common line, "I'm in the com lab using the com. Haha.", for it is true!
Waiting for Yan to finish her lit homework, which I, the guai one :P, finished yesterday. Whooo! This is especially relieving for me, since I am utterly afraid of The Lit Teacher.
Have I always blogged with that kind of English?
I'm losing my mind, and I'm going mad. Uhuh uhuh.
Oh oh, the title of this post is as such because Yan wrote "I hate maths" on my math worksheet in an attempt to get me in trouble with The Math Teacher, but I erased the "h". And so here we are.
Ohhh kay have to go now. I am very hungry Yan! Hurry up! 10 min left ):
Haha Yan says she's going to abandon lit.
/ 11:23 AM ·