Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Uhuh uhuh! -headbang-

Jeanne says I should post more often, so I shall try. But my laptop really doesn't like blogging, coz every time I try, the internet dies. Ooh! Like that song: 'coz every time I try, I get tongue-tied. :D Ahem. Anyway. So I'm using my sister's desktop.

TODAY! had to go down to school to take photos for the new uniform thing. You know those photos next to the canteen? They're gonna be updated, featuring your very own schoolmates! Well fine, the originals were already featuring your schoolmates, but the new ones will be featuring non-graduated schoolmates.


(Click to view in readable size.) Hehe I was bored. These are actually just random photos. Fine, fine; yes, yes it's really lame.


On the bus going home with my retardedest friend.

Few days back! Actually merely yesterday. Trip to Malacca with the family. Took lots of nice photos. Alright, some nice photos. Okay! I just took photos. Had a good time with the family though (:

(Photos later. Being lazy now.)

More days back! Went to ECP to blade! Yay! Dying to go again, hope to go this Sunday (: At first we were planning to go as a big group, but then so and so had to leave, so and so couldn't make it, and eventually there was just four of us; Dylan, Jon Tang, Bernad, and me. There were a few others who cycled, but I came late with Dylan and they left before we arrived. It was quite a good time. At one point of time Bernad and I got lazy and just clung onto Dylan and made him blade for the three of us. Then Bernad fell down. :/

(Still being lazy. No photos to see yet.)

Alot of days back! SALT camp! (Cheer, clap, applaud!) The sermon really spoke to me. I got really mad at myself for falling asleep on the first night, because I was really interested to hear what the preacher had to say. But, I was extremely tired and kinda drained, so I really, really couldn't help it, no matter how hard I tried. Spiritual high there, trying hard to keep it up now. Just keep praying, just keep praying, just keep praying, praying praying praying.

(You know the drill. Photos later lah.)

WOOT MY MUFFIN's BACK! Fine, she's been back for 3 days now, but I'm only able to declare it to the world now; so hear me out! (One of) my bestest friend's back! Yayyyy. (:

Pffft. I don't want to leave it on bad terms. Don't be mad.

We were only kids,
We ran like water
Your dad said,
Stay away from my daughter
The sun was coming down when I said,
Can't you just believe?

/ 3:34 PM ·