|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Friday, December 5, 2008
And then I was like... and he was like...
I am going to start studying tomorrow.I am going to start studying tomorrow. I am going to start studying tomorrow. I am going to start studying tomorrow. I am going to start studying tomorrow. I am going to start studying tomorrow. I am going to start studying tomorrow. I am going to start studying tomorrow. I am going to start studying tomorrow. I am going to start studying tomorrow. I am going to start studying tomorrow. I am going to start studying tomorrow. Haha fine I just copied and pasted all that. But really, I am. Chinese book, zhou ji, and reading all those chapters of chemistry I'm still blur about from this year. I'm tiiiirreeedd. And I am not weird, Jeanne! (: Went to my grandparents' with my sister today. Haha we were quite high. Awfully high, actually. Hmmm hope we didn't emotionally scar anyone. Wanna go out tomorrow! No no! Studddyyyy. Pfft. Photos! Haha ultimate laziness; I'm not even going to bother downloading the photos from Facebook then uploading it here. I'm just going to copy the code from there. Wheeee. Oh, because the photos are Giselle's, you only get to see Day 2 photos, and most of them are of the water fight. SALT camp: ![]() Preparing the water bombs. ![]() WATER FIGHT! ![]() HAHA Rebecca looks hilarious. ![]() I'm wet ): Eck I look positively raving mad. ![]() Me and Nicole. Called a truce for the sake of taking a photo. ![]() Hahaha Amy and her knitting. The other one's Giselle btw. ![]() See Yue (: Awesome, awesome person for helping me with worship. ![]() ZAP! SALT Camp '08! And if you wait for me, I'll be the light in the dark if you lose your way And if you wait for me, I'll be your voice when you don't know what to say / 12:24 AM · |