Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Wednesday, November 12, 2008
'Coz Even Though We're Miles and Miles Apart,

I've been commanded by quite a number of people to post and stop being lazy, so here I am to post and stop being lazy.

Since I last posted, there was Bandung missino trip, LTC camp, blahblahblah just read on.

Bandung!


At the airport.




They're so cute!

Really glad I could get to know Jess and Lydia more. And the bandung dudes of course. Cool bunch of youth there.

And LTC Camp!


DINOATTACK!


During the amazing race. We were kinda fed up so we took a self-declared break and told the other groups that passed by that we had already finished what was taking them so long and hahaha okay we didn't really finish yet.


Really tired. We were making our mascot thingy (which we tied in first for! Woot go dino!)


I love our dinosaur.


On the train during the outdoor learning thingy. We went to Jurong East. While on the train, 'coz we had to do a manhunt and look for people with orange spectacles, purple backpacks, etc etc, we walked down the whole train as a whole group. We looked pretty cool and kinda scary.


Yay we found someone dressed totally in pink!


At the bus-stop.


Statue game thingy. Hahaha they looked so funny. I had the honor of not acting and instead approaching a random stranger to ask him/her to guess what they were trying to act out. GUESS! What do you think they think they're imitating?

Is it...
1. Save the earth?
2. Save the cheerleader then save the world?
3. Healthy living?

Oh and there was Muffin's birthday (:


A shared love for pretzels covered with cinnamon sugar.


Lousy camera. Focus is on the wrong thing!


Nice windy day.





After that we went blading and biking. We went a pretty long way, when suddenly it started raining. We sought shelter under a random shelter thingy, and we tried to borrow a plastic bag from a couple camping under that shelter to cover our phones, but the couple was quite unfriendly. So we had to wait for the rain to stop before making our way back.

YAY I finally have the P.S. I Love You songs. Woot thanks Muffin!

I love this song particularly. It's so catchy. I know nobody ever reads lyrics, but in this case, IDON'TCARE! READ IT! IT'S GOOD FOR YOU! Please? (:

Galway Girl
Well, I took a stroll on the old long walk
Of a day -I-ay-I-ay
I met a little girl and we stopped to talk
Of a fine soft day -I-ay-I-ay

And I ask you, friend, what's a fella to do
'Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue
And I knew right then I'd be takin' a whirl
'Round the Salthill Prom with a Galway girl

We were halfway there when the rain came down
Of a day -I-ay-I-ay
And she asked me up to her flat downtown
Of a fine soft day -I-ay-I-ay

And I ask you, friend, what's a fella to do
'Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue
So I took her hand and I gave her a twirl
And I lost my heart to a Galway girl

When I woke up I was all alone
With a broken heart and a ticket home

And I ask you now, tell me what would you do
If her hair was black and her eyes were blue
I've traveled around I've been all over this world
Boys I ain't never seen nothin' like a Galway girl


The Galway Girl - Sharon Shannon & Steve Earle


Gerard Butler sings it so much better though. Then again, I'm a little biased. (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN YING!
:D Sorry this is a little late.
And of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUFFIN! You've truly been a blessing to me (:

And I will find a way to you if it kills me
If it kills me
If it kills me
I think it might kill me

/ 8:22 AM ·