Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Thursday, October 16, 2008
Yan Says My Posts are Too Emo

So I'm going to try and emo less! (: (See? Smiley! :D And another one!)

Basically we've gotten back all our results, and the future doesn't look too bright for me. But, I am optimistic! No, actually, more of indifferent. But oh well.

English: Whooopeee 75.9/100 :D I really improved for compre (17.5/25) but I was appalled they took away TWO whole marks for grammar! I am not one for bad grammar!
Math: Emo. Skip.
Bio: Okay lah. 52.5/60
Phy: Hmmm 48.5/60
Lit: Emo. Skip.
Geog: Very emo. Skip skip skip.
History: YAARRRGGHH! D:

Okay okay I shall be happier. It's all said and done now. Good news good news! I played inter-house soccer yesterday and Blackmore Team II (including me, Aditi, Jo Ee and few others) came in first! We got first for benchball too. Whooo go Blackmore! Haha when I was making my way home I suddenly remembered playing the inter-class soccer earlier this year and burst out laughing. I was visualizing Soph running away from the, according to her, 'scary' ball screaming "AHHHH ZOE THE BALL ZOE THE BALLLL!" Hahaha she was supposed to be the defender okay!

Short outbursts of laughter out of nowhere whilst on the way home is not good at all, because:

a) Students of Chong Cheung think I've lost it.
b) I nearly got run over by a van.

Oh yes, speaking of walking home, I saw someone I recognised on the bus that day! Although his face is memorable, his name still escapes me. Ah well.

Today's been pretty mundane. We played UNO this morning, and disputes arose over the rules, as usual. I've been playing Cheat too much of the late, and I kept having impulses to lie about the cards that I put down. Then we watched a movie called "Mr Holland's ... something." No no that's not the title; I've forgotten the other half of it. Prefects' Camp till 6; many were humiliated during the games (including me ): ) and training, I felt, was pretty cool.

Get back, back, back to the disaster

THE RAP OF THE MUGGERS:

Gettin a shout out to all my muggers out there
wave yo notes in teh air like you just dun care, yo!
Wanna be the best, gotta beat the rest,
gonna be makin yo motto: lern more sleep less!

As we be walkin' thru da valley of da shadow of tests,
take a look at yo life, an' realise there's nothin left,
cuz we be bookin' to lern, we be lernin to book,
hug da mug in our hands, its like we're hooked

got da fools, da slackerz, da playas hatin on me,
imma tell them -this portion is a bad word and is thus censord-.
Cos dat da way we live, lern or die, ain't it clear?
If you be hatin on da game, dun be hatin da player.

We be livin' to mug, cos our muggin is life,
o.d. on caffeine to stay up all night
wanna make a name, brand's poster hall of fame,
we be drinkin' liquid chikin so we can brain today.

Tryin' to be a docta, tryin' to be a lawyer,
tryin' retire at twenty-one an' own a helicopter,
but first we gonna mug, gotta chase those a's,
gonna mug all night, then mug all day

We be skoolin' our minds, to lern some more,
Star dual-wieldin cups, cuz we mug hardcore!

Adapted: http://adenosinetriphosphatepoetry.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html

/ 9:40 PM ·