Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Thursday, October 23, 2008
Crazy, let's do something, maybe.


Credit: Natalie Lim

There's something about walking home. Every journey coming home made so far has resulted in mini-adventures, more than often at my cost. On Tuesday just as I left school it started to drizzle, and within seconds the drizzle turned into cats and dogs -as in, raining cats and dogs-. I began to run, but achieved the "Wet Look" anyway. Thankfully, half way across the bridge, I met Anna and I was gratefully able to share her umbrella.

On the basis that it never rains when I bring my umbrella, I didn't bother to bring one the next day either. Obviously, a repetition of the previous day was in order, except this time it began to pour literally as soon as I stepped out of school. However, a kind Auntie lent me an umbrella. Thank you Auntie!

Sitting on the bus (which I waited half an hour for, naturally) with my locker's contents (I had decided to clear my locker that day) was a hassle, and only after much struggle did I manage to find some form of comfortable position to sit in. However, because of this, I could not get up in time to get off at my bus stop later and thus missed it. But! It wasn't all bad-- I met an old classmate! At first I didn't recognize Gary Cheung, and wondered why the hell was that guy smiling at me like that. So he was rather taken aback at the frowns I cast him, and it was only after a few embarrassingly long moments that I recognized him.

I found my way home in the end, despite being in a place totally alien to me and still in the pouring rain. Even the trip home from Tioman (which I repeat for the millionth time, is NOT in China!) was eventful- the ferry ran out of petrol in the middle of the ocean. Anyway. I have yet to finish packing for a trip I am to take in about 2 hours so I'd better get a move on. For that same reason, I'll reply tags when I get back. Have fun at the fair today guys! :D

I have no fear of drowning,
It's the breathing that's taking all this work.

/ 9:10 AM ·