Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Friday, October 10, 2008
'Coz I Got Over You

I am over EOYs! YYESSSSS!

Just before listening compre, Mrs Lee was standing outside with us talking.

Mrs Lee: So how are you all going to celebrate?
Me: Go to town. Watch a movie.
Mrs Lee: Which movie?
Me: Don't know. Doesn't matter.
Mrs Lee: Hahaha going to paint the town red is it?
Me: Yeahh...
Mrs Lee: Well don't make a nuisance of yourself, huh girls. You all are in uniform.
Me: Oh no I brought change of clothes.
Mrs Lee: Haha so now can make a nuisance
Me: Yeahh...

Spent the day with Eunice, Wei Qin, and Desmond. Swee Yan was busy and Wei Sheng had O's. So that left us. The group of coolest prefects in the planet.


At MG's bus stop


Eunice doesn't like me anymore ):


Wheeeee wiiiiiiiii at Eunice's house where I stole half her loaf of bread.


Yay I beat Eunice's score!


Aw I got zero ):


Show-off Eunice!


She cracks me up. At the bus stop going to Wei Qin's school after changing.


Monkeying about in the toilet while waiting for Wei Qin to change.


Trying to divide us with that line but her hand moved ):


Uh


Yeah...


Making a nuisance of ourselves in the train.


The princess waits for the traffic light to turn green under the shade


At Sausage Factory. See the o_0 face? :D


Smiley!


Ben and Jerry's. Awesome ice cream, as usual. Expensive too. We mixed Phish Food, NY Fudge, and some Brownie flavour.


This was inside the Ben and Jerry's cafe-like place! Cool, no?


Me and Wei Qin


Me, Wei Qin, and half a Eunice.


Wei Qin must close her eyes and Eunice must shake the camera


We reunite at long last!

Anyway. Felt really good to see them all again. I've missed them people a great deal. And I stand by my opinion that when Wei Qin and Eunice talk rubbish together, I can stand neither.

I'm really tired. Spent from 11 to 1.22 doing the skin and now I don't like it. ):

I don't actually have anything more to say that would make sense, so I'll be off then. I'll reply you loyal taggers tomorrow (:

/ 1:19 AM ·