|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Sophia told me in capital letters that my blog has died. I quote, "NI DE BLOG-GER SI LE!" So here i am.I'm quite tired as of now so I'll just be random. At Sakae Sushi, on the last day of its existence before it re-opens in the new wing in Northpoint in October, we decided to eat there rather coincidentally. My dad tried to joke with the waiter and only succeeded in scaring him away, and I pointed this out to him. Dad: No I didn’t! And plus, the only people I’m meant to scare away is your boyfriends. Me: Then I won’t marry anyone. I’ll become a spinster and scare you away. Dad: What! How could you do this to me? I have to scare your boyfriends so that the other two (my brother and sister) can have it easy Loui: Then I can bring home a boyfriend with blue hair Mum: That’s okay, ‘cos me and your dad are going to have orange and yellow hair. Dad: Yeah. We’ll be a rainbow family. Oh and today, I was honestly elated when I found Cyprus pictures, from the trip last year June. Here's from the water fight at my cousins' house: Such a cold welcome. Literally, freezing cold welcome. Part 2. Messed up hair. Not happy. My cousin is a giant. He towers over my sister! Not even a wall can stand between me and my target. Well, metaphorically, at least. Why does she enjoy tormenting me? Man I remember that day like it was yesterday. Actually, better than yesterday. I can't remember what happened yesterday. We headed over to their house for a barbeque, unsuspectingly right into the heart of the trap. The first pictures depict the welcome we received. After revenge was taken and more revenge following that, after everyone put up a good fight, the neighbours went home and we went to get changed. It turns out my parents knew ahead of us about the trap and brought extra clothes, but what they forgot to account for was shoes. If you can see in the pictures, fully soaked meant even my toes. Thus I attempted to borrow shoes from my cousins, but they were either too small (Louiza's shoes) or humongous (Costandino's shoes). Oh yeah. Forgot to say; both my sister and younger cousin have the same name. If you watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", you would notice that this is not uncommon. In the movie, almost every male in the movie was named "Nick" or "Nicholas" and the females had a common name too. Darn I really want to go back to Cyprus ): THE awesomest! I miss June 07. I miss Dec 07. I miss June 08. Oh well. MUGG! 25 days to go! Gone! The past has past; let go and move on. / 11:12 PM · |