Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wan Rui's birthday party today. She made us come in the theme of celebrity. Most people glammed up and came in dresses, I went as Zac Efron! The shirt was... A little too big I would say. Hahaha. Siyan was going to go with me as Vanessa Hudgens but she bailed last minute ):

It was pretty awesome there. Haha. I found another Vanessa Hugdens! Han Ying! She was such a look-alike!


Of course we took pictures in the toilet! Duh!
Zac Efron is gay.

Then there was this catwalk thing, and as usual we had to strike a pose at the end, so me and Vanessa decided to get engaged and our pose was the go-on-one-knee-oh-my-it's-a-proposal pose.

AWESOMENESS! I should get to studying now ): Anti-climax!

This is the story of a girl,
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world!
And while she looked so sad in photographs,
I absolutely love her,
When she smiles...

/ 9:45 PM ·