Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Friday, August 1, 2008


Whhheeee. Post common test highness disease.

Darn today was tiring. We played volleyball during PE. Grouped with Yan, Tultul, Urmi and went against Angle, Vaishu, Aditi, and uhhhh... Darn I don't remember. I'm terribly sorry, whoever it is I've missed out. Anyway. It was fantastic! And we were the awesomest! Oh fine. I won't brag. But we still made a pretty good team (:

Had leadership training after school, then prefect installation. Finished at about 6.10, then walked home with Yan and Eunice.

OH OH on the bus there was this guy sitting behind me, and he was on the phone. So I UNINTENTIONALLY listened in on the conversation, but I realised I couldn't understand a word, for he was Korean! So cool. Then when the bus passed Hwa Chong this guy boarded, and i thought he looked really familiar. So i was rude and stared at him for a really long time, then i realised he used to go to my primary school. A year my senior, if i'm not wrong. Benford! I remember his name now. The ang moh looking dude; the team leader prefect one. Was he assistant head prefect or something? OH! No! That was his best friend. Jonathan or something like that. The FIRST male head prefect in a very very very very long time. Anyway. Back to Benford. I think he noticed me staring. So I stopped. I got bored anyway. Thus, I slept. He has darn cool hair lah. I don't know; I just think it looks cool.

GAH i came home at 8 to have dinner. My sister insists on practicing oral with me so I'm pretending I'm listening to her and being a very encouraging sister, showering her with compliments. Oh my she just went on to Chinese. This I won't stand for. I'm going to play music :\

AAHHHHH. Why aren't you ever online when I want you to be?

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know, you know, you know

I love you
I've loved you all along
I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of Hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything, but I won't give up
'Cause you know, you know, you know

So far away
So far away
Far away for far too long
So far away
So far away
Far away for far too long

But you know, you know, you know
I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say

I love you
I loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore

Believe it
Hold on to me,and never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me never let me go

My sincere apologies! Atiqah has clarified that she got 280 for PSLE, and not 279! Oh the disgrace! So so sorry! :D

/ 8:09 PM ·