|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Well. Donkey years have passed so I'm going to update again. It's been terribly busy since I last posted on thursday... So I'll just go briefly over them then:Friday: LoveMG. Becky you're an awesome drummer! :D She was seriously good. And the drummer in the band before hers played great too. The sermon was pretty good. I liked the silence video thing. Roughly, the message is about the encounter with God that Elijah had, where God wasn't in the volcanoe erruption, the storm and so on; rather He was in the silence. And basically, nowadays, most people spend more time talking to God then listening for Him and to Him. Saturday: Pris' birthday party. It was pretty fun. And I learnt something I neither knew nor expected. Cool. Monday: Malay test. I hope to get at least 10% correct. I spent the whole Sunday night studying it, but I could only absorb so much. Tuesday: Lit drama meeting then SALT meeting. Wednesday: Bowling then SALT meeting. The bowling alley was booked so we had to stay in school. We played this game which consisted of getting into a group of 4 with people we didn't know very well. Then we had to memorize facts about each other and we would be tested on any person in the group. My group was quite lazy to do so, so we standardized all the information. We all like coke, pizza, sleeping, mystery stories, art, hated history (we all failed or scraped a just-passed), and was born on the 24 Febuary. The only thing we memorized was where we lived. We didn't even know each other's names. We knew each other by "Nerd", "Geek", "Nice Person", "Sleepy" and something else. Oops I forgot one of their names. Oh well. Thursday: Tuition was cancelled last minute and Jerome came to Northpoint to help me with some homework. My calculator decided to start working again that day. Traitor calculator. Only started working when Jerome used it. Friday: Family night! It was unexpectedly fun! And the class is more bonded than I thought it was. We won the first 2 games. And the 3rd game, charades, Monica really cracked me up trying to act out "Titanic". Saturday: TODAY! I'm really tired from the week. But oh well. I'm finally listening to the CD Soph lent me. I got addicted to "Dear Bobbie". It's so sweet! I think I'm a bit slow to have only discovered this song now, but oh well. Better late than never. Go here for the song, then click on the video on the right hand corner, about mid-page, to listen to it: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/y/yellowcard/dear_bobbie.html Okay. Now for Celeste's quiz thing: Copy and paste to your own journal, erase my answers, and add your own. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names &/or objects, but nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you got this from has the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And Have Fun With It!!! AND TAG 5 PEOPLE TO DO THIS :D Zoe 1) 4 LETTER WORD : Zeal 2) BOYS NAME : Zachary 3) GIRLS NAME : Zoey (this is kinda cheating but i can't think of anything else) 4) OCCUPATION : Are you serious?? I can't think of anything! 5) A COLOUR : Zlue, zurple, zellow. 6) SOMETHING U WEAR : Zee-shirt. 7) BEVERAGE : IREALLYDON'TKNOW! 8) FOOD : blankblankblank! ): 9) SOMETHING FOUND IN THE BATHROOM : Zee Toilet. 10) A PLACE : Zoo!! I know this i know this! 11) REASON FOR ME IN LATE : Huh? What does this question mean? 12) SOMETHING U SHOUT : Zoeeee! I TAG!... #01 - Siyan #02 - Evan #03 - Justina #04 - Justina #05 - Justina. Got to get on with tuition homework! Not said enough. / 3:16 PM · |