|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Saturday, July 19, 2008
The week was kinda.. Just.. Whoa. I actually don't remember what happened though. Just that it was terribly busy. Monday there was Malay, and we got back our papers. I got higher than 10! (:Then Tuesday we got back our English compos, drama comments, and some other things. I didn't do as well as I expected ): MUG MORE! After school I went for dental appointment and the dentist took the mold for the bite plate thing for next month. Apprehension grips me. I'm not in the least looking forward to it :\ Wednesday was the bowling competition, and after 2 weeks my team sucked, me inclusive. But there was this girl who joined us at the last minute, and she was superb! She was amazing! I feel kinda bad that we dragged the team score down but Liz and I had fun, so oh well. I quote, "I'm not high! I'm just being lame." We drove Sue Huey crazy (: On thursday was the History test. It was such a miracle; everything I studied for came out! I really prayed hard; I didn't have sufficient time to study. Then after school I had detention (monitoring, not being punished), then had tuition till late. Pepper is seriously adorable! And she's a caring sister too. She always leaves a bit of her food for her greedy greedy brother, Ginger. In case you're wondering, I'm not referring to my tuition teacher, or any other human being. These are 2 of my tuition teacher's 8 cats. Friday was Sec 4 farewell. It was a bittersweet time; it was really sad that the Sec 4s had to leave us, but it was awesomely fun. Although I got drenched. And although I didn't bring extra shorts. Or thought of keeping my pinafore dry. BUT! All the same. It was fun. I was station master for the minesweeper game. I had fun spilling water over everyone (: But, what you get is what you deserve, and what goes around comes around. The groups were allowed to dump whatever water was left in the pail on me, and I didn't spray them enough, so there was a lot of water left in the bucket for EACH group. By the time the second left the station, I was soaked from head to toe. ): Justina and Sophia are crazy. They WANTED to get wet. I, on the other hand, was freezing cold for about over an hour. And got flour stuck in my ear because water and flour is sticky together :\ Oh well. Good week (: Grand finale. OH! Here's some pictures from the last SALT CIP in June (11- 12). I thought of putting them up 'cos i looked through the SALT pictures after the farewell... I've put some of the more sane ones. Crazy crazy Amy and I. Amy and Nicole are um. Holding hands. Aunty See Yue, Piggy Giselle, and me. We were playing twister using a snakes-and-ladders life-sized board. Don't try this at home. I'm the one trapped under the Jacksonite. I'm really going to miss the Sec 4s! ): I think I just drew a bulls'-eye on my own Achilles' heels. MISSING YOU. <3 Footprints in the Sand by Leona Lewis For thy sec 4s... You walked with me, Footprints in the sand, And helped me understand, Where I'm going, You walked with me, When I was all alone, With so much unknown, Along the way, Then I heard you say, I promise you, I'm always there, When your heart is filled with sorrow, And despair, I'll carry you When you need a friend You'll find my footprints in the sand I see my life flash across the sky, So many times have I been so afraid. And just when I, I thought I lost my way, You gave me strength to carry on, That's when you say, I promise you I'm always there When your heart is filled With sorrow and despair Oh, I'll carry you When you need a friend You'll find my footprints in the sand. When I'm with you, Well I know you've been there, And I can feel you when you say, I promise you I'm always there When your heart is filled With sadness and despair I'll carry you when you need a friend You'll find my footprints in the sand. When your heart is filled with Sadness and despair, I'll carry you when you need a friend You'll find my footprints in the sand. / 8:33 PM · |