|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Saturday, July 26, 2008
I feel too bored to do my homework. That can't be good. And my fingers hurt from trying to play the guitar. I'm going to learn a song to play it for someone (:Went out with Justina yesterday, to Centrepoint. Didn't go to school though, overslept and saw no point in rushing to school after that. It would have been so embarrassing. So just met Angle for lunch. She wanted to travel in the same train, so she waited for me at Bishan, then i called her to let her know my train was approaching. So she boarded, then we discovered we were at opposite ends of the train. She insisted on me going to other side, and being the birthday girl, i had to comply. I felt like such an idiot, squeezing my way past everyone. So she suggested that at the next stop, I run out and run back into another carriage. However, as people made their way out, I looked over to the next carriage and discovered she was in the next one all along. So we were able to take the same train from Newton to Somerset. Utter retards. Treated her to Fish & Co. My entire one and a half week's pocket money gone ): Then went to walk around. Went to Arena, then Esprit. I like this season's stuff. Can't wait till it's over and comes to the outlet at a much cheaper cost. Save save save! Then spend it all. Photos from S4 Farewell: Spreading the love and the water. What's the hurry? I'm one of the game ICs so i'll just declare myself winner. ![]() I'm learning to fly. ![]() Do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder So bring on the rain And bring on the thunder / 11:16 AM · |