Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy birthday, Bernice! (: (One day in advance.)

I realise I have hilarious friends.

Stefanie! Hahaha today during chinese, it was really amusing. Stef was stoning, as usual, and lao shi was making us highlight stuff from the ke wen. I noticed her stoning so I, being nice, pointed out a ci yu that she had to highlight.

Stef, being Stef, declared, "I knew that!"
So i told her, "yes, of course, you know everything"
"DUH!"
"I bet you don't know the word that means 'know-everything' "
"Uhhh yeah i do! it's... Knowledgable! Right? Ha!"
It wasn't really what i was looking for so I wrote "omniscient" on her ke ben.
Stef: "Yeaahh! I know that too! Omni... uhhh... shent!"
Hahaha it was so funny seeing her trying to pronounce it. Smarty Stef.

And and and! Evangeline! Yesterday we walked past one of the group's props for the lit drama, which was this huge vanguard sheet boat. And because it was 2 sheets put together, with "bo" on one sheet and "at" on the other (forming the word "boat" in case you didn't notice), Evan, being the really smart person she is, went, "boh-att?? What in the world is that supposed to be?" So i had to show her that when encountering such words, you pronounce the whole word as one and it becomes "boat"!

Then the other day she saw my school diary. And SIYAN thought of this cool idea where you tear off the top coating of paint so it has this really cool effect (I know you like credit, Siyan. So I'm giving you it (: ) Then Evan was like, "eh so cool, how did you do it?" And i told her i blew on it. Hahaha she believed me okay! Then she started blowing at my diary! And she still didn't see that I hadn't told her the truth in the least, so she told me, "Don't have what!" Hahaha DUH don't have!

Aaahhh my brother is mean. Earlier on I picked him up from school, and he was "ow"ing, telling me that he had hurt the sole of his foot. I didn't realise he was merely seeking sympathy and carried that 20 kg boy all the way home! 20 minutes walk, 4 flights of stairs! Upon arriving home, he dashed for the tv. So I was very surprised, "Eh! I thought your foot was hurt!" And he suddenly remembered this so promptly began limping and "ow"ing. Aaahhh!


Currenty reading this (Change of Heart, Jodie Picoult). Hmm. Once again, very similar to the rest of her books. Oh well. My mum found it dirt cheap at some place and just bought it. So I'll read it.

Oh no oh no tuition tomorrow... Hm I haven't finished reading MOV... She won't like that. Oh yeah, one more thing. Sorry if I sent the wrong message; many people have "HUHH??"ed me, so I'll clarify now. History test is next week, not this week. Yepp yepp. Sorry!

When I die, then I die loving you.
It's alright, I'll be fine.
When I die then I die loving you,
Loving you, loving you.

/ 6:18 PM ·