|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Thursday, July 31, 2008
![]() ATIQAH ATIQAH ATIQAH! You're in the anniversary magazine! :D Hahaha. But it should come as no surprise anyway. AAHHH You got 279! I'm still not over that. Haha. She's the one in green, the RGS blazer. (: ![]() I feel so free! They have made common tests common, and now they're so taxing because they feel like exams! :\ But i think this is a better system, because it makes us study. Haha. For the Geography test, I was really really really blessed, because I only managed to study chapter 4 and half of chapter 5 due to a... umm... never mind. It's unimportant. I should be pissed about it just like how you always are when I make the same mistake but somehow I can't bring myself to do that. AAhhh. No one knows what i'm on about so i shall stop talking to myself. Anyway, everyone was telling me not to worry, because chapter 6 was common sense, but i worried about it anyway. In the end, only chapter 4 was tested! How cool is that? But i have to stop doing this last-minute-revision thing. It's terrible. My whole life is turned upside down every time there's a test. The literature didn't go too well, I felt. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. Oh well. Had recess with Evan and Stefanie today. Haha we stole Stef's milo nuggets. She put up a good fight for it. But they were ours none the less (: I think Stef and I are really going to drive lao shi up the wall. I hope she doesn't separate us :\ All other ground is sinking sand A doubting maze of desert land Where darkness rules the heart of man Till the Son shines light on him Lord of all, show You're strong On our knees we fall Be a Cornerstone, be a Cornerstone Be the Rock higher than I Be my Fortress wall Be a Foundation for all My Cornerstone The buildings swaying in the wind The towers crumble down again This certainly will be the end Of them not built on Him Lord of all, show you're strong On our knees we fall You, You are the Builder of my heart You've, held me together from the start Be a Cornerstone, be a Cornerstone Be the Rock higher than I Be my Fortress wall Be a Foundation for all My Cornerstone You can't read this unless you tag (: / 4:47 PM · |