Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Thursday, June 26, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Benjamin Ngeow and Priscilla Francis! :D :D :D

Today was... Tiring, I would say. DC was okay. It was kind of strange, because I forgot who I was replacing for duty, so I asked Salad. Then she told me, "Rebecca". Then I turned around and I saw Rebecca there for duty. Thus, I was confused. When I pointed out that the person I was replacing was present, Salad said, "Aiya, just go, we need more prefects anyway." So, today, I did DC with Becky and Hannah. We did the bamboo courtyard and sports com, then because we finished early we went on to do the staircases and ME Lau Hall. Yeah. During DC none of the prefects wanted to leave their bags anywhere, so we brought our bags with us all over the school. At the end of DC i realised Rebecca was still carrying a bass, and looked rather tired with it, so i offered to carry for her. We stood around a while more, waiting for the other prefects to finish, when Rebecca laughed at the way i was carrying the bass.

(Becky) "hahaha. why you carry the bass like that? put 2 straps on one shoulder?"
(me) "but i have my bag on! i can't sling it over!"

Salad intervenes here, and slings the other strap over my other shoulder, so now the bass is in front of me.

(Becky) "then now she can't see anything!" True. At this point my line of vision was limited to the 2 extreme corners.

(Salad) "I teach you! You turn the bass upside down!"

(Becky) "Now the bigger part is covering her face!" Hm not entirely so. I could see just over the bass. Then Rebecca took to laughing at me, as I looked rather weird, and she nudged Hannah to follow suit. So mean!

Hm I have nothing else special to share. Or rather, can share. Secret secret. Haha. Okay.. Till next time.

I caught my wave!

/ 8:20 PM ·