Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Saturday, May 10, 2008

I type 54 words, or 321 characters, per minute.
http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/

Go try it! Tag me and tell me your speed. I'd be quite unhappy if you were faster than me. Nah, kidding.

Anyway. Yesterday was insane. I lost my wallet the previous day, so yesterday i was without an E-z link card and money, for that matter. So I had nothing for recess and lunch. And my bus fares were funded by very nice friends. I was supposed to pick up my brother and take him for dinner then to his phonetics class. So i picked him up from school, and I thought I'd go home, get money and a card, then go out again. However, when I reached my front door, then reached into my pocket, I realised I didn't have my keys either. I ringed the door bell, and when nobody answered, I called my father. My worst fears were confirmed; nobody was home. So. Without a house, money or a mode of transport.

Next, my father told me to stay at the playground next to my block and amuse my brother there while waiting for him to return home. 5 minutes later, however, my handphone battery died as well. Now, I was without a house, mode of transport, money, or a phone. At this point of time however, I found myself particularly calm, amused at my brother tiring himself by trying to catch himself. Oh well. After my father came, gave me money, keys, a card, his phone, and a ride to my brother's phonetics class, he left because he had to attend the parent's briefing about the malaysian trip. Oh yes, in case you're ignorant and uninformed, the sec 2 cohort will be going to Malaysia the following week. My class, along with 2H and 2G, is going to Ipoh and KL. What joy.

So when i was there i had 1 and a half hours to kill. I was not entirely familiar with Sembawang so i decided to explore. I walked half of Sun Plaza before returning to the tuition centre to get some homework done.

I took the train home with my brother at 9.15pm odd, and on the train i was falling asleep when my brother thought it a good idea to engage in an intellectual conversation with me.

"Why is outside all black?"
"Because there are no lights."
"Why are there no lights?"
"Because there are no buildings."
"Why are there no buildings?"
"Because the government didn't want to build there."
"Why didn't the guv-ment want to build there?"
"I don't know, you have to ask him that."
"Oh." "Are we in a tunnel?"
"No."
"Then why is it all black?"

At this point i stared at him, but he had already lost interest and was examining the bubble tea he was carrying.

All in all, yesterday was rather interesting. However, despite the excitement, I do hope it NEVER occurs again.

Blood pumping,
Heart racing,
Are you ready?
Let's roll!

/ 9:12 AM ·