|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Saturday, April 12, 2008
This last week has been total chaos. I've no idea how I've managed to come out of it alive. It's like WOOOOSSHH right by you and, to quote from the great movie Pirates of the Carribean, you have to grab what you can and give nothing back, because that's what you're going to get out of the whole experience.Each day is one of those days, you're so tired you hit the "off" button on your alarm clock, only to wake up 15 minutes later; late for school. You rush and make it just in time so you would not get booked and be made looked bad as a prefect. You run to your class, all 4 levels worth of stairs, weaving your way through the gigantic crowd pushing their way down for assembly. Dump your bag in class, by throwing it onto your chair from the doorway, hoping your e-dictionary didn't break. Dash to the locker, since that in itself would cost you another booking should you be found with your phone in your possession. Frantically turn the dial of the lock, but suddenly realise you have forgotten the combination. Finally remember, turn the dial but find out you're at the wrong locker. Sigh and literally hop to the next locker (since my locker is at the bottom row where i have to squat or sit to reach), restarting the whole process, with the seconds ticking away till assembly starts and another opportunity to get booked arrives smugly. At last, you manage to get your phone and ipod out of your possession, and leap down the stairs, trying your best to be quicker with each step. Thankfully, you only have to go 2 floors down, since it's Monday, and chapel is on the second floor. Enter the hall and have the cool breeze greet your face, flushed from all that frantic runnning. You made it on time. Congratulations, the morning of the first day of the 5-day week has just past. Yea. That's pretty much what it's been like, every day of the week so far. But to credit the One who has been watching out for me, a few supportive friends turned up right on cue. Even a phone call I didn't expect from a person I was also not expecting came to my rescue. Weelll. Next week, I intend to start off on the right foot, because I've learnt that that really matters a lot. I'll put on a brave face and give a wide grin when issues start to pour in, because that's how poeple grow strong. I'll run back to You. KAPing with Sophia. Those are our awesome shoes. She scares me sometimes. Kimmy and I. The day she stole my tie and ran off. (: March on. / 9:48 PM · |