|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Monday, April 14, 2008
Okay, to begin with, I'll relay some of the events from friday. On friday PE was awesome; we did interval training, shuttle-run training, long jump, and some of the other 5 stations. Then after that Justina dragged me to go play with her badminton, and she is a very mean player. She purposely sends you running all over the court, while I, try as i might, I strangley cannot hit the shuttlecock anywhere but in her direction. Needless to say, she won, but only by about 2 points; the final score was 13-15.On saturday i dragged my sister to do interval running with me again, in spite of my aching legs. We ran at about 7.45pm, and by the time we finished running, it was too dark and a little scary. Anyway. Today, during recess Justina dragged me to play badminton again with her, and this time, I WON! We ought to celebrate. After school, since Justina forgot to bring her phone, I lent her mine to contact her parents about her mode of transport home. However, I did not count on the fact of Justina being very high, for some reason or another, and following her call to her parents, she sent love messages to random people. Stupid girl! And I only caught her red-handed by chance! There was some complication as to how she was going home, which i think was retribution to what she did to me, and because of the good friend i was, I stayed with her until it was sorted out and i was late for malay. Malay was pretty much a usual experience, except for the fact that there was a hilarious incident with Monica and the teacher. Because i wanted a drink of water and my bag was outside, Monica was holding the door for me so that i could re-enter the password-protected door after my drink. I heard the teacher saying something and Monica replying she was waiting for me. Later i found out there was more to the story that meets the eye, or in this case, my ear. Apparently, the teacher had approached her from the back and poked her, by accident i reckon, and Monica's built in reaction after months of training from me was to slap the poker. Thus, i thought it very hilarious how Monica very nearly slapped the poor unsuspecting teacher. Alright, it might not be as funny as i recount it now, but it's one of those things where you have to be there to laugh about it. Tan Hong couldn't stop laughing either. Swim meet: Me and Wan Rui. See that blue tape on her face? Proof of her conversion to blackmore! Dorothy, ever the camera lover. I think this shot is awesome. Done many times before, but still awesome. They're diving and half way in the pool! From the inside out. / 9:26 PM · |