|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Mid terms are catching on, and frankly speaking, they're really scary. 8 more days to go! Oh my.Anyway. Monday Justina didn't come because she was sick. Supposedly. I sat with Smelli because Aditi didn't come either, and we were both loners. I went to recess with Evangeline, Siyan and Monica, and while i was walking towards the canteen, i was standing between Evan and Siyan, and i have to say, those were one of those times i wonder at the height of those 2 giants. They are 174cm and 173cm respectively. I am a mere 164. Oh my my. I insisted on walking around the rest of recess on the tip of my toes. Evan laughed at me because i was walking down the stairs on tip-toes, and Monica was her usual, "Oh my goodness, why do you do that??". When i told her she laughed at how i was the shortest amoung them, but i had suspicions i was taller than her, and she took up the challenge and we compared heights. The results were a close shave; i am 1cm taller than her. Anyway. Enough with heights. Too many numbers for comfort. During lunch, i ate with Wan Rui, and i free-loaded off her nasi lemak. It was nice. But then she got smart and smeared chilli all over her rice. I don't like chilli. I took my revenge some time later, when i accidentally knocked her or something like that and dropped a chilli-covered fishball on her blouse. She changed into her PE tee and I was made to spend the rest of my lunch break before Malay class washing her blouse. Malay was fun. When the teacher went out of the class for some emergancy meeting or something like that we started mucking about and played that game where you stand between 2 people, close your eyes, and fall from one side to the other, trusting the 2 people to catch you and push you the other way. First we played with Celeste as the middle person, and Monica said it was because we played too much and she got sea sick; that's why she hasn't shown up the past two days. Then i was the middle person and Celeste dropped me. Perhaps I should have thought better than to drop into the arms of someone half my size. In all fairness, she did catch me, but then fell down herself, making me fall too. After that there was a lot of horsing around. Very painful horsing around actually. Stupid Tan Hong. And Celeste too! They ganged up against me! I can't tell you what they did; it's kind of partly my fault too (: After malay i found Wan Rui and i talked and talked and talked to her. Then she had to sms someone and became very anti-social, so i started taking pictures, mainly because i was bored. She didn't want to pose so it was just me and the camera. Oh dear; she's dao-ing me still. She doesn't know i took this one, shhh! She looked at me for a split second so this was the best i could manage. My goofiest grin and she still doesn't want to pose with me! Sigh. YEAH! She posed! The happy ending to my story! Then she had to leave. Bye wanrui. Oh yes i remember why i was so high. I drank a can of kopi. Or maybe two. I can't remember; it was all a blur. Oh yes oh yes. Today i was elected for the bowling club committee taking effect next year. Or maybe next month. Can't remember. Anyway. Today's bowling was so funny! After one match, me and liz got bored and we started "anyhow also can" playing. We casually strolled to the part where you throw the ball, mimicking how a gangster would walk, then put the ball down, and pushed it! It was really fun, and Sue Huey kept giving us stares. In the first game i deproved from my normal score by 10 points, but in the 2nd game I IMPROVED by 10! CONGRADS JIA WEN AND MONICA on your new positions as class chair and vice chair respectively. DOROTHY, don't feel too bad. It was a really close match, and 2M loves you, really. (: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL KHOO one day in advance! (: Yes i have to go now, but hope you've enjoyed my skillful narration. STUDY HARD FOR MID TERMS 2M-ERS! (: You'd be the right guy, and I'd be the best friend, You'd fall in love with in the end. / 6:29 PM · |