|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Zoe Pittas is my official name. However, I have recently realised i have so many unofficial ones. For example, today during bowling, Sue Huey took the liberty to enter my name as "zoe pitt". Like some long lost child of Brad Pitt's. Other names include:The Zachary Series Zachary Zack Zacky Zac Efron Efron The Primary School Series Zombie Pizza Zombie Redface (Don't ask) The Pittas Series Pittas! Zoe P! P! P.P! Pittpitt! Zup! There are many others I can't recall. Oh the shame. But a rose by any other name will still smell as sweet. Today was fine. I have become a terrible bowler over the course of the week. Ain't my fault. The coach had us aiming at those side pins for so long I kept bowling slanted after that. In other news, gyming has becoming an official everyday thing with my bud Justina. Today, there were too many people during recess so I went about half my routine before I got bored and started jumping up and down on the exercise ball thing with Si Yan. She has longer legs so she could jump higher. Ain't fair. English compre test today. I hope I did well. Not for the sake of glory to my own name, I just want to please the lit teacher. I think she detests me. Same as the chinese teacher. I don't know what I did wrong, but some how I have offended them both horribly. Oh well. Teachers are teachers. Random pictures! Elizabeth and I! (bowling last week) Pictures from the macdonald's near Justina's house. I can't upload the rest; I look stupid and she looks drunk. So, sorry. Yepp that's about it. Wei Qin is pressurising me to post, so I have to post it now. Baby, I surrender! / 8:34 PM · |