Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My hundredth post! Finally.

I am bored. And pissed. I thought that I did quite well for CA1, but the progress report proved otherwise. I got 5 A1s, 2 A2s, and 1 C5 (Chinese. Heh.). This is supposed to be pretty good as an absolute score, but in comparison to the class, it sucks. in 5 subjects I was below the class average. THIS REALLY SUCKS. The 2 only good pieces of news, I got the highest for English, and I wasn't the lowest for chinese. I really worked damn hard this term. To improve, how much harder do I have to work?

I spent from 11 till now working on the PW, and I still cannot find how many psychiatrists the SAMH has, so, sorry Justina. I am going to leave my worksheet blank.

In other news, went to the gym yesterday after school. It's pretty boring doing it alone, so I dragged Justina into doing it with me during recess today. As a result, I overworked myself and now I cannot climb stairs properly.

Went bowling today too. I AM IMPROVING! (: I can now do 5 steps without failing each bowl. After that went to XinMin's choir concert to support Caroline. They're pretty good, I must say. The Beauty and the Beast musical was pretty welll done. Haha they made Caroline dance. You could tell she was pretty reluctant but she still did all the moves.

Hm. I think I'll go to sleep soon. Today has been so cheerless. Maybe tomorrow would unfold a better day.

Wait. I think the wind's about to change.

FRRRIIIIDDDAAAYYY.

/ 11:57 PM ·