|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
My computer, much akin to its owner, does not make any sense. If you leave a thumbdrive inserted before you start up the computer, it concludes that the thumbdrive is a hard disk, and tries to start up the computer from the thumbdrive, displaying the black screen of death.Today was awesome. There was the health awareness week thing and the sec 2s were playing soccer. 10 people from our class were forced to go, as the class had to be represented, I amongst them. Unexpectedly, we got into the finals and eventually were declared runner-ups! Completely unbelievable! Inconceivable! True, there were a few who really knew how to kick a ball, such as Aditi, Jo Ee and Jenny, but our class was really unenthusiastic about the whole thing. Come to think of it, probably only Aditi and I actually set our minds on getting 1st place. WELL DONE 2M! :D After school we had the birthday celebration for the Jan/Feb babies. Finally! There were so many complications; it was hard to get the class in one place! But all the same, I thought it was quite fun. Well, a little. Anyway, I personally didn't get to try the cake, since there were too few pieces, but I heard the chocolate cake was impressive. Well, it would be, since I bought it. :) Jeanne really loves the cake. And look at that, Alysia! You're in the picture too. Told you I'd get you. =D Delia and Jenny! Delia loves my cake too, right Delia? :D I haven't got much time left, I need to rush off to meet someone, but I'll be posting the rest of the pictures on the class blog tonight, so remember to visit, read and tag! :) What would you do? / 6:00 PM · |