|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Monday and Tuesday were awesome awesome awesome! AWESOME! Prefects' camp was a blast. My group, Totally Spies, who totally gonna save the world, comprised of Salad (AGAIN), Gail, Eunice and Rebecca. Apparently, there were other members too, but I never got to see them throughout the camp as they did not come, and so, I do not know who they are. Rebecca also did not come on the 2nd day, and our group depleted to 4 people. Gail was also absent most of the time, as she was in the camp committee, and that left 3. Because our leader and assistant leader were no longer around, Eunice and I were made leader and assistant respectively. I thought it amusing that Eunice and I only had one person to lead, Sarah.On the first day, the training was okay. Us sec 2s have the same trainer as last year november's camp, Mr Patrick Wee, the one who I always thought looked suspiciously like Darren-- same mannerisms, same face structure, same skinniness; one would have thought they were father and son had it not been for their different surnames. Anyway. Training wasn't very boring, neither was it extremely entertaining. Oh well. Mr Wee did tell us loads of stories, which made it more interesting. Did you know he used to be the DJ in a club? Yea. That was one of his stories. The games could not have been anymore fun than they were. First, we played this game, which resembled "Duck, Duck, Goose!", except that when you select your goose, you smear hairgel all over their back/hair. For some reason, I was constantly selected, at least 3 times. I had forgotten to bring a dark tee, as I thought the games were only on day 2, and had to borrow Megan's. Thus, Megan's t-shirt had a lot of gel on it. But gel wasn't the only thing on her tee. The second game involved trying to decrease a bar of soap into nothing, by rubbing it all over you. The team which has the smaller bar of soap at the end of the game wins. Hence, there was soap all over the victimised tee too. The 3rd game required us to crawl under a string of chairs, roll over to a container of flour with sweets hidden within, and use our mouth to find the sweets. This is a game you've all heard of before. However, the twist here was that when you are rolling on the floor over to the container, you are rolling over a floor that has been generously dusted with flour. In addition, the game ICs continue to pour floor over you as you are rolling. Hence, at the end of the game, we were quite a sight. The poor t-shirt now has flour all over it too. The last game was dog-and-bone, except the bone in this case was squid hidden in a bucket of green mixture. Fortunately, my group did not have to play this game due to the lack of time. However, Megan's poor t-shirt still suffered smears of green mixture, as earlier on when I had dusted Bernice's back with flour, she had her revenge by hugging me when she was all dirty with the mixture. Yes, I am done talking about Megan's t-shirt now, because i changed back into my own for the evening. During that evening, the adorbale primary prefects threw their lovely seniors a party in order to appreciate them. It was quite fun, I must admit, even though the theme was Bernice's favourite, Disney Princesses. I'll break up day 2 of the camp into another post, coming soon, so that you don't have another huge chunk to read. :) You're an angel in disguise! / 11:59 AM · |