|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Melissa has a new blog.http://meli-says.blogspot.com/. GO NOW, and support your favourite class chair! This week was a really busy week. Monday. I rushed home to study for the next day's abundance of tests, and I can't really remember what else happened. Tuesday, day of the tests. After that I had a dental appointment, and had to go down to Raffles' Place. The votes had been cast, and the highest number of votes were for pink. Hence, I now have pink coloured rubberbands on my braces. Joy. Wednesday. BOWLING! I joined bowling so I could write that under the "sports" section for the NYAA and because it didn't interfere with any other cca or tuition days, despite not ever bowling before, unless you count those times at the arcade. Needless to say, I really suck. But I am learning. Anyway. The first few times I bowled, I hadn't quite gotten the idea of rolling the ball instead of throwing it, and I'm afraid of loud noises, so every time I let fly the ball, it would land with a loud "BANNGG!!" and I would run away in shock. Nonetheless, bowling is really fun! And I still got a higher overall score than Suehuey, my fellow beginner in bowling. She had a lot of nines, but she also had a lot of zeroes. I, on the other hand, had plenty of fives, sixes, and sevens, and eventually beat her by 10 points. Ha! Take that, Suehuey! After bowling, Suehuey and I walked to the MRT, even though there was a shuttling bus which shuttled back and forth the bowling alley and the MRT. She got off after one stop, and I, 30 minutes later after her. Thursday, I went to Justina's house to do project. We were really efficient, and even finished quite a bit of homework. After that, with quite some time left to spare, we watched "Step Up". It was my first time watching and Justina's fifth. I can see why she could stand to watch that many a time. It's quite good, and I'm anticipating the sequel. Friday, heritage tour. To Chinatown. Come on, lah! These teachers really have no where better to take us? I'm getting sick of that place! The next trip, I could probably guide better than the hired guide. Anyway. I was the photographer for the day, because I LOVE taking candid shots of everyone. They'll be posted on the class blog soon, so watch out for them. I had some really nice shots, especially of Meli. :) Saturday, the usual piano in the morning and tuition in the afternoon, but this saturday brought along an extra piano practice at the examination venue. We have to book in advance, and everyone gets a fixed time you can use to room from and until. I always had the opinion that most pianists are girls, and very rarely would a guy play the piano with proper tuition and everything. However, I am wrong, as the people who booked the room before and after me were both guys. Not only was there a guy before and after me, at each time, there were 2 guys using the piano at once, maybe because they were brothers and both were taking the upcoming examination. Well, it just goes to show there are really alot of guys playing the piano. My apologies, I did not mean to underestimate and look down upon the male species, they just appear incapable of playing the piano, that's all. Today brought 2 touching events, but I don't really plan to go into them. Personal. And Cayln my dear, don't worry, I won't ever leave and pang seh you, I promise to prevent that event from occuring to the best of my ability. =) Too far to turn around; So I'm gonna stand my ground. / 3:26 PM · |