|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Justina:Bumblebees are hot, M&Ms are sweet, I don't want to give up yet, Nor admit defeat. Friday was just plain fun. The Totally Spies group meet finally commenced. Salad and Gail couldn't make it, but Wei Qin, Eunice, I, Swee Yan, Desmond were there, Wei Sheng joining us later on. We went to watch a movie at Vivo. They wanted to watch Step Up 2, and I begged them not to, since I have seen it 2 times. Ignoring me, they wanted to buy the tickets anyway, but thankfully there were none left. So, we ended up watching Vantage Point, which was pretty good, except the beginning was too draggy. The group minus Eunice and Wei Sheng. we look like a big happy family! :D Wei Qin can be the grandma. (: You fit the bill, you see. I look so evil! The guys. And the girls. Wimpy guys were supposed to jump too. But apparently, they were too cool to jump. Lousy! It's late and I need to shut my eyes. So, yea. Now I'll look to thursday. / 11:07 PM · |