|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I am here wasting my time once more.Well, as one has received many complaints of very long and wordy posts, this will be a short update with plenty a picture. I shall continue from where i left off, Wednesday. On Wed nothing much happened, i studied the whole day. On thursday i went out to meet Wan Rui. This was originally supposed to be a reunion thing with the other Zoe, my twin. However, Zoeh had school so it was not meant to be. I went to meet her and we watched "Step Up 2". ![]() It was kind of cool. In a sense. Anyhow. After watching the show we just walked about. Alot. We went to Borders at Wheelock and guess who i met at the toilet there? Mrs Cha, my least favourite primary school teacher. Upon seeing her I ran into a cubicle until Wan Rui told me the coast was clear. Friday I went to Marina Square to meet Tracey. She bought a wallet and we wanted to catch a movie there as well. Unfortunately, unlike what I thought, GV Marina is not at Marina Square, it was in Marina Bay. Who would have thought. So we went to Bugis, and I caught Step Up 2 again, second day in a row. Saturday I studied. Alot. Sunday I went out with Cayln after church. Bored and broke (the 2 tickets to the movies in the prior days burnt a deep hole in my limited pocket), we went to Esprit to browse through the stuff there. She was looking at shirts when I had a brainwave and approached her with utmost excitement. I suggested we try on random clothing for the fun of it. Well, as I mentioned, I was bored and broke, so this seemed a very good idea to me. So we would try very random outfits, then run to one cubicle and have our own photoshoot. Me: Dress tee. Unflattering. This was 2 sizes too big, there were no other sizes available. Cayln: A guy shirt. She's obsessed with them. 5 sizes too big. She couldn't care less. Matching colours! (: ![]() The title of this photoshoot was "Something I would never wear in a million years". We're both wearing trench coats. (I had to edit this for the colours. The original was too dark. That's why it seems funny.) Okay, I got carried away. A very long post again. To make up, more pictures! (: Cross Country ![]() Blackmorians unite! ![]() Jumpin' freestyle ![]() 2M together forever ![]() She just can't help herself. (: ![]() I couldn't find a taxi but this would suffice. ![]() When your world breaks down and the voices tell you turn around; When your dreams give out I will carry you, carry you. The prefects' camp pics aren't out yet, but you'll get to see the totally awesome Totally Spies group soon, because we are meeting up this week, and I want to take pictures. Loads. Okay now there will be more words. Yesterday we received our grades. I'm sort of pleased with what I got, but I'm really pissed I fell short of 0.03 marks for English to make an A1. SOOO ANNOYING! Not to brag or anything, but I received quite a number of A1s. I'll just hope I can do as well this term. Fine I'll stop here. I'm bored again anyway. Friday should come a whole lot faster. / 8:09 PM · |