|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Thursday, February 21, 2008
With a little prompting from my dear friend sophia ng, i've decided i'm going to update this blog; i've just been told my blog is old-fashion and out-dated, and that i should post more. Then again, she only just realised she last posted the same day as i. Talk so much.Anyway, I'll post any how, because Sophia is wise and i trust her awesome advice, so i am posting. There's nothing much to post about; this past few days have been filled with mugging for the chem, history and geog test. STUPID HISTORY. I studied so much for it, and there were only 2 questions. Only a little background knowledge was actually required in the entire 12 mark test. I thought it was going to be at least 30 marks for goodness sake! Chemistry was okay, except that i made a careless mistake. I was checking through the paper, and got to the last question. They asked what charge a neutron carried, and i had written "positive". I was thinking to myself "neutron. nutral. no charge. neutron. nutral. no charge. neutron. nutral. no charge." and so on, but it did not dawn on me, until Mrs Lee said, "Alright girls, put your pens down." And then i was really pissed with myself, smacking my forehead and announcing my stupidity out loud. Geog was evil. I didn't study enough, I was really tired the previous night, and stayed up till 10.30, when i could stand it no longer. I hope I did alright. And many thanks to my beloved friend Justina, who compiled all the notes she gave us and all the points from the textbook. Without you, I would have been so lost! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'm so thankful i could kiss you! But i won't, once was enough for a lifetime, thank you. Okay, now that i'm done with that rubbish, (except the Justina part. Don't kill me, Justina, the Justina part is the totally truth, no rubbish included) I have to get on with a dedication. This entire rest of the post is going out to someone who really matters a great deal. I'm sorry i couldn't help you, but i did all could. If there's anything more i can do, you know my number. You know you can always come to me when you need a shoulder to cry on, or just an ear to listen. And i'm really grateful for all the wise advice you gave. I'm glad i heeded them. I'm now at peace because of your advice. Thank you. I love you! =) Me and you, Setting in our honeymoon, If i woke up next to you, If i woke up next to you. You were mentioned so many times. You'd better tag! Always read then dao the tagboard! / 9:24 PM · |