Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm not supposed to be here. I'm supposed to be killing myslef over my books for the 4 tests coming up, all on tuesday. What is wrong with those teachers? 3 is the limit for a day, or even for a week for that matter. Oh well. I've finished revising for life science. Want to know about meitosis?

Yesterday I worked really hard to finish my tuition work early so that i could take the first tuition slot and attend fusion. I succeeded in doing so, and made it for fusion as planned, at 6.30. The carnival started at 3, or something like that, but due to those STUPID tests, i don't have that kind of time. Not to mention i'm busy on monday as well; there's convo malay scheduled then. Anyway, i arranged to meet Sophia there, and that girl made me wait 1 HOUR for her! I looked like some kind of ostracised loner, waiting at the gate for her! And she was just slow in leaving the house; there wasn't any other excuse. She told me to wait 20 minutes, then another 10 minutes, then another 5 minutes, then 5 minutes, and finally she said she was another 20 minutes away. But i guess it was worth it; in addition she did apologise profusely. Soph you so owe me for this. Next time i'll make you wait 5 hours. :)

Towards the end of the show, a certain someone someone was sighted. Sophia complained i was blocking her perfect view. My apologies, i didn't mean to stand there and block your view. Say, Sophia, i just realised how my old blogskin was sandy-coloured! And did you realise how sandy the beach is? Sorry. Couldn't resist. =)

He's got the cutest laugh I've ever heard. It's still ringing in my ears. I want it to stay there.

/ 1:54 PM ·