Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I got married Sunday. With the beloved Cayln. Many thanks to all who were there, namely Cayln, Ben Ngeow, Zhang Yi, Pris, Lydia, Natalie and of course, Wei Yi. Your presences were greatly appreciated. I'm so glad i can finally illegally be with the one i love. To Justina: I'm sorry. I just couldn't handle rejection. It was heart-wrenching.

Monday was a really unluckyday for me. There were a few incidents during the day, but i'll only go into one; i don't feel like typing the rest. And i can't stand people who wallow in self-pity and complain all the time. Well, here goes. I borrowed Justina's math worksheet home to study and understand certain questions, but as it happened, I spilled water all over it. To make matters worse, the water reached my pencil box, and because my highlighter leaked earlier on during the day, the spilled ink re-spilled all over the worksheets. Terribly sorry, Justina.

On tuesday, I burnt my finger during home econs on the iron who couldn't keep its hands to itself. It was really minor, so i didn't bother reporting it. I wasn't feeling well; I was dizzy and cold, so i had the pullover on the entire day. I was also really tired; I was falling asleep while Ms Loy was explaining how to hem. It wasn't my fault, i really wasn't feeling well.

Wednesday was a nice day, because it was half-day. It was also Siyan's birthday.
Oh yes, that reminds me. Happy 14th, Siyan! :D

So after school, i wanted to treat her to lunch, but her elder sister had beat me to it, and i was only allowed to treat her to a sundae. Because some people had pang-seh-ed me, there was no cake and birthday song, but being the incredibly nice person i am, i sang it to her while walking her home. And it's the thought that counts, so never mind the off-key singing. After school my parents took the family out to a lovely lunch at Sizzler. It is awesome there! I love the food. And i love pretzles too. And kaya, and Roche. But that's besides the point. Anyway, after the huge lunch, we went to my grandparents' to have an early dinner. They had invited us, so it would have been rude if i didn't eat, but i really had to force myself to eat.

Today we visited my grandparents again for breakfast, and some extended family for dinner. I miss the rest of the family, who are currently an 8-hour plane flight away. I really want to see them again, especially my dear cousins, but then there was that certain incident. The level of stupidity and childishness astounds me.

Valentine's day is now exactly a week away, and i must say, I am not particularly looking forward to it. For one, we have 2 tests on that day, and for another, I've got cold feet. I'm not sure i want to do this anymore. I'm really nervous. What if it backfires? What'll happen after that? Maybe not knowing is better than knowing and wishing i didn't. What should i do?


I shouldn't love you, but I want to
I just can't turn away.
I shouldn't see you, but I can't move
I can't look away.

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not,
'Cause I don't know how to make the feeling stop.

/ 9:11 PM ·