Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Monday, February 11, 2008

I am at home because our dear new principal gave us a day off! Apparently our seniors did well, and we deserve the break. We are seen as a school, not as individuals, so when they do well, it is seen as the school did well, so the school gets a day off.

Just as well, there 2 tests next week and i plan to ace them! For literature, i started at 8am this morning, and have gone through chapter 5, 6, 7 and am doing chapter 8 now. Just me and "To Kill A Mocking Bird" at home, spending such quality time. I'm a little disorientated; I don't quite know what i'm going on about, but this is all that book's fault. I've done the plot points, summary, themes involved, and important quotes for each chapter, so I can't really differentiate reality from what happened in TKAMB at the moment.

I've yet to begin studying chemistry though, and i'm not really looking forward to it. It is so utterly boring. I'll study it later in the afternoon.

Earlier on, my sister called home, and asked me to bring her homework file and some money to school for her. Really, this day-off thing has been so useful. As i walked back from the school gates, so many memories resurfaced. That time i was running around the basketball court with Atiqah and ran into this boy of the same age, landing on top of him and causing him to cry. I remember being so dumb-struck when he started crying, and when his friends came i got scared and ran off. That other time Wee Boon and i were bullying Qah because her wallet fell out of her pocket without her knowledge and we hid it from her, causing her quite a scare. Even outside school, at Darren's old block, I remember those times we had water fights after school and everyone ran around the block, spraying each other with Nike waterbottles. I want to go back to primary school! But, i guess all good things must come to an end at some point, and the first day of seconday school marked the end of a very enjoyable phase of life. Oh and Louiza, you owe me. You made me waste 30 minutes walking there and back.

Yesss! Over the fella. But it is quite stupid to do that just before v day. Ah well. It will just be me and TKAMB during v day. I'll take it out for lunch or something.

So tell me,
Where is it exactly that i have to be.

/ 11:49 AM ·