Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Saturday, February 16, 2008

90th post!

Thursday, as we all know, was Valentine's Day. The day where everything is annoyingly expensive and everyone is holding hands. I wanted to ask that guy out, and sort of did, on monday. Or was it Sunday? Or even Tuesday? Don't know. None the less, I did half the job, and got a positive response, but then just chickened out. Oh well. Next year then. I went out with darling Justina and Sophia instead. We wanted to see "P.S, I Love You", but when Justina couldn't book the tickets on Wednesday, i thought that the plans would fail, and so thought of not bothering at all. But that sweet girl woke up early on Thursday itself to book the tickets. To my surprise, every cinema except Tampines had lousy seats left, and even the seats at Tampines weren't that great. Seriously! It was 6.15am when she called me, and the bookings only opened at 12am! I was so shocked when she called me; I was brushing my teeth when she called.

Anyhow, I had such a great time with them. "P.S, I Love You" is such a sweet movie; practically the entire cinema was crying. The woman sitting behind me was crying so loudly; she was almost wailing. Everyone came in as couples or in large groups. The group sitting in front of us consisted of 5 girls and 1 guy. I thought that the guy must be quite something to have that many girls, but Justina said he wasn't that good-looking, so we deduced he must be gay then. Half way through the movie, this idiot's phone rang, and he answered it and chatted loudly. However, the people sitting in his side of the cinema quickly solved that problem, he was greeted by countless unoriginal "shut up lah!"s, and an array of vulgarities. Serves him right; it was the climax of the show. That Irish guy in the movie is so cute! Justina and Sophia were right to complain of how they killed him within the first 5 minutes of the show. Okay, enough rambling about the movie. You should go watch it with your special someone; you have my recommendation.

Friday went by okay, nothing much to it. Very usual. Except that I slept at 8.30. Couldn't be helped; for the entire week I only had 5 hours of sleep each day.

Today was a tad upseting. I really need to practise piano more often! Especially since the examination is less than a month away. Need to remember "FEB" for scales, but I don't have a good acronym. Any ideas? So far I only have "Fantastic Elegant Buffalo", but that's pretty lame, and I don't always remember it.

The day was going all wrong,
That is, until you came along.
You put a smile on my face,
One no one could wipe out of place.

-You have me smiling like an idiot again! :)

/ 5:54 PM ·