Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yesterday and today were busy days.

Yesterday i had to spend the entire afternoon at Justina's house doing the DART car. we were going to make it into a banana car at first (my idea), then Evanegline suggested a rhino car and Monica was hooked on that so we were going to make that; but as we made our way to popular in Justina's car, we realised the probabilty of us winning the best-looking car award was going to be minimal should we make a rhino. the car would lack details, and it would be rather boring. (Sorry, Evan. It wasn't meant to be.) Then Justina suggested we make a robot, and with a stroke of pure genius I sugggested a Transformer car. We came up with a design such that the car actually did transform into a robot-looking thing. Kind of. Anyway, it looks cool. And did i mention it transforms?

As for today, i was really exhuasted as i was up till midnight yesterday doing the final touches on the beloved car. So i fell asleep during the life science video thing. I woke up during the first and third viewing, but upon seeing that i wasn't the only one asleep, i promptly continued my slumber. Apparently, the same video was played 3 times before they got fed up and gave us an early recess. But i wouldn't know.

During class Justina, my new seat partner (don't worry, I still love you, jeanne!), and I sang "Teardrops on my guitar" throughout Math so as to annoy Alysia. Not so much we enjoy singing, (neither of us can sing, really) rather we enjoy annoying.

After school i met up with some old classmates, namely Wee Boon, Alicia, Rachel, and Atiqah, to celebrate Atiqah's birthday. It fell on one of the days last week, but we were all too busy to meet up. Oh yes. That reminds me. I love doing those blog birthday shout-outs, so pardon me a minute and a line.

Happy Birthday, Atiqah!

Anyway. I wanted to get a cake, but i didn't have enough money, as I had spent a good deal of it buying her present. So, instead, being creative and all, i bought sushi and an egg tart instead. I only bought the egg tart because i thought i could get candles along with it as i had bought it from the cake shop, but no such luck. The conversation at the shop went something like this:

Me: Can i buy candles?
Shop person: No. We don't sell candles separately.
Me: Can you give me candles?
Shop person: No! You have to buy a cake for me to give you candles.
Me: Doesn't the egg tart count as a cake?
Shop person: NO! GO TO COLD STORAGE AND BUY! They sell candles!

I can't believe i got chased out of the shop. Anyway, i did buy the candles from cold storage in the end, and i stuck it in the egg tart. I told Alicia to help distract Atiqah for me while i arrange the cake, and when she got back the look on her face was almost amusing.


The designer cake.


Instead of singing the birthday song, we all whipped out our phones to take pictures of the cake.


Extinguishing the egg tart.


And of course, no trip anywhere is complete without a photoshoot in the toilet.

After the celebration, i had to rush home for tuition. What an anti-climax.

I bet she's beautiful;
That girl he talks about.

/ 10:34 PM ·