|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Today went reasonably well. In the morning i woke up and it was freezing cold, so i just stood over the basin shivering for a good 5 minutes before getting a move on with the brushing of teeth and washing of face.On the way to school i saw 2 accidents. One of them were not too bad; accidents there were frequent due to idiots who want to cut the queue, so they go on the less-used lane until the last possible minute before hitting the brakes and changing lane, joining the queue they were supposed to be in. I was blessed because i was reasonably early and the accident was still fresh, so there wasn't much of a jam. Had i left the house later, i probably would have been astoundingly late, because the accident occupied 2 of the 3 lanes. The other accident was pretty bad, the entire front of the car was ripped off. But it was already in the clearing up stage so it was fast too. Anyway. School wise, life is fine so far. There's a lit test on mon but i've already completed a good deal of the book, so i should be fine. And Jeanne is such a bad influence. She doesn't listen at all during history, and i get distracted too. So it's all your fault, Jeanne, if i fail history this year. Thank goodness justina's there to remind me to pay attention every half an hour. I've finally sorted out my head, and figured out what comes next. I made a promise, and despite whatever comes my way, I'll keep it. Hold me close, Say those three words like you used to do. / 3:40 PM · |