|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Thursday, January 31, 2008
So many "getting over you" songs. But none of them seem to mouth my thoughts.Over it, Katharine McPhee That's why Your eyes, I'm over it Your smile, I'm over it Over you, Chris Daughtry Well, I never saw it coming. I should've started running A long, long time ago. And I never thought I'd doubt you, I'm better off without you More than you, more than you know. I'm slowly getting closure. I guess it's really over. I'm finally getting better. And now I'm picking up the pieces. I'm spending all of these years Putting my heart back together. 'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you. I'm getting over you, The Click Five I'm getting over you I'm getting over you most of the time If I say it like I mean it Then maybe I'll believe it like it's true I'm getting over you Well i'm really over you. All the little things you do. I think. 2 weeks seemed harmless. Well, it clearly wasn't. / 8:08 PM · |