Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27
yepp,me

Mmmm.
hello :)
Northland; MGS
1M, 2M, 3R, 4R
SALT
DeviantART

uhuh,you


&now,them

1M class blog! ('07)
2M class blog! ('08)

SALT
Xxon Youths

Alicia
Alysia
Apryl
Ben Choy
Bernice
Caroline
Celeste
Charmaine
Cheryl
Chris Chew
Christelle
Claudia
Colette
Delia
Dorcas
Dorothy (Loo)
Dorothy (Tang)
Dylan (Han)
Esther
Euphemia
Evangeline
Fiona
Gladys
Hui Bing
Hui Min
Jean
Jeanne
Jiawen
Joanne
Justina
Kat
Kian Ming
Li Ser
Louiza
Lydia (Lau)
Mandi
Melanie
Melissa
Monica
Naomi
Nicole
Pearlyn (Wee)
Pearlyn (Tan)
Rachel (Khoo)
Ruth
Ryan
Sarah (Salad)
Sarah (Sim)
Sihao (Master Chief)
Siyan
Sophia (Lau)
Sophia (Ng)
Stefanie
Tan Hong
Tultul
Wanteng
Wei Qin
Wei Yi (Foo)
Wei Yi (Lim)
Xue Ling
Zhang Yi

Blogger
Cbox

but,before?

thank-you

Layout: vehemency
Icon: Soyismyhomeboy

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Monday i was supposed to go out with Justina to some fancy Raffles' Hotel cafe thing, because her mum got a voucher for 2 people for high tea. However, the inconspicous "you need to make a reservation" on the voucher was not in the least visible, and this was not seen until after school. Justina quickly called them as soon as art ended, but they were already fully-booked. I was greatly disheartened; I was really looking forward to the date.

With no choice left, we decided to go to her house instead. She had already told her maid in advance not to cook, so we were left with no lunch. Being flexible people, we called Pasta Mania for a delivery. Surprisingly, the food is actually reasonable. For $4.90 you could get a pasta delivered to your doorstep. Of course, there is a minimal order of $12.

I had no idea Pasta Mania even delivered, so i was clueless as to what they even had. Justina made me call them, since she had had her turn when she called Raffles' Hotel. So, you take 2 blur people (the operator on the other end wasn't the brightest spark around) and give them a phone call to make, and this was how the conversation went:


me: uh. i want to order pasta.
operator: oh okay. which pastas?
me: i dunno. what do you have?
operator: we have a lot of pastas.
me: i see. could you name some?
operator: [starts an incredibly long list of pastas]
me: wait wait. what are the ingredients? (the names just didn't make any sense.)
operator: wait. i dunno. hold on a moment.
me: ...
operator: well, [the name of the first pasta] has ... (it seemed he went on in another language).

well you get how it went. very nonsensical. I should have just started off in greek or something.

then after we were done ordering Justina's mum called and told us she got us a reservation. And when Justina called them back to tell them to cancel the pasta, I couldn't stop laughing, so much so that I just couldn't speak at all. I don't think they thought we were sober, or perhaps they thought we were prank-callers.

In the end, the date when pretty well. We got a ride from Justina's father's car, and because she had no idea where the cafe was, and i obviously haven't got a clue about anything, Justin was nice enough to send us there. He was alighting at the hotel too, so it was convenient for both parties. Anyway, nice food. I'm waiting for the pictures from the day to be sent to me; there were some pretty interesting pictures of us.

Tuesday i had to go for SALT pre-CIP session. I learnt cantonese and hokkien! And some chim chinese Christian songs too.

Wednesday i had lunch with Levin at Yakun. I have developed a strange obession for kaya. Justina disapproves of this; it has too much sugar and i will get diabetes. Then I met Maple after about an hour, as she came to meet Levin. Nice lunch. I love kaya.

Today nothing much has happened. Thoroughly boring.

As long as you're happy. (Jeanne, DO NOT misinteprete this. This is not meant for that gay, happy, dwarf-like grandfather. Goodness.)

/ 10:05 PM ·