|
Ever I Will Sing
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are everlasting arms.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 | |
|
yepp,me
Mmmm. uhuh,you
&now,them
1M class blog! ('07) but,before?
thank-you
Layout: vehemency |
Saturday, December 22, 2007
3 days till christmas! but i dont think many people are really in the christmas spirit. oh well.simple plan's "my christmas list" is stuck in my head! has been there for the past 2 days... "My Christmas List" Santa is coming tonight And I want a car, and I want a life And I want a first class trip to Hawaii I want a lifetime supply Of skittles & slurpees and Eskimo pies I want a DVD, A big screen TV Just bring me things that I don't need [CHORUS:] 'Cuz now it's Christmas And I want everything I just can't wait Christmas So don't stop spending I want a million gifts, that's right Don't forget my Christmas list tonight 'Cuz now it's Christmas Somebody take me away Or give me a time machine To take me straight to midnight I'll be alright I want a girl in my bed Who knows what to do A PlayStation 2 I want a shopping spree In New York City Just bring me things that I don't need [CHORUS] I wish I could take this day And make it last forever And no matter what I get tonight I want more It's Christmas and I want everything I just can't wait It's Christmas and I want everything now Christmas And I want everything I just can't wait Christmas So don't stop spending, I Want a million gifts, That's right And I can't wait 'til midnight Don't forget my Christmas list tonight 'Cuz now it's Christmas not a particularly good song but, unfortunately, very catchy. yesterday there was a musical rehearsal. it went better than the first one. and considering i only practised once, it's quite remarkable i remembered what to do. the first practice (which occured on the 8 dec) was really messy, cus nobody really knew what to do, and there was no band, so dani was playing cds, and we only went through the script once. this time, i went down at 5pm, 2 hours before the rehearsal, to help make props. while i was helping make one of the props, i pointed out a loop hole in the script. later on they went to tell the scriptwriter about it, and someone else took credit for pointing it out. but nevermind. before the rehearsal i had spent the day packing up my room, which i insist my sister had messed, and my sister insists i had messed. so yesterday was a boring day. today is the actual day of the performance, and i'm surprisingly not nervous at all. i guessed that is because i only have one scene. and it is near the begining, so i can just get it over and done with quickly. zoeh maybe coming, her mom has yet to give her consent. i shall go bug her later on. pictures from the 8 dec rehearsal: ![]() uh. its kinda dark but that's me and wanteng. ![]() the lighting is terrible! thats wanteng and dot. ![]() me, wanteng and dot. very bored. then there's another picture which wanteng made using the mosaic photo feature on her phone, but i dont think its appropriate for young eyes, and hence i wont upload it. as kelvin neatly put it, wish me all the best for the performance, because i'm gonna need it. slumped by the door, watching you from the corner of my eye. try to hold your gaze, instead i look away and sigh. / 8:37 AM · |